Asian fit goggles?

Goggles, masks, kneed pads, helmets and gloves

Moderators: primer, Shogun Mitsu

Switch556
First Name: Jonathan
Last Name: You

Asian fit goggles?

Post by Switch556 »

Anyone actually own a pair that they recommend?

I made the mistake of buying a pair of ESS Profile NVGs (new) on ebay without first trying them on anywhere, because they were priced so well (50% of retail). But they do not fit my love Korean face :lol:

Anyone actually own and wear ESS or Revision Asian fit goggles or Bolle X800s (I heard these are Asian friendly)? I have Spy Soldiers for snowboarding and Oakley Flak Jacket sunglasses and theu both fit great, was hoping I could get away without Asian fit goggles, but the ESS Profile NVGs do not fit at all.

silentshooter
First Name: Andrew
Last Name: Lee

Re: Asian fit goggles?

Post by silentshooter »

I would just suggest getting this :http://www.revisionmilitary.com/product ... #grid-wrap
And oakley works great as well : usstandardissue.com

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Re: Asian fit goggles?

Post by Moondog »

Switch556 wrote:Anyone actually own a pair that they recommend?

I made the mistake of buying a pair of ESS Profile NVGs (new) on ebay without first trying them on anywhere, because they were priced so well (50% of retail). But they do not fit my love Korean face :lol:

Anyone actually own and wear ESS or Revision Asian fit goggles or Bolle X800s (I heard these are Asian friendly)? I have Spy Soldiers for snowboarding and Oakley Flak Jacket sunglasses and theu both fit great, was hoping I could get away without Asian fit goggles, but the ESS Profile NVGs do not fit at all.
Everybody has a slightly different head/face shape. I wear Bolle X800 (Guarder copies) but there is still a little gap around the nose. They are comfortable enough though.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars