Post by Moondog »

Erebus wrote:Evike.com registration

Order #1957688
Order Date: Friday 02 March, 2012
Order Total: $21.40
Team: SOF
Name:Douglas Hemphill
Callsign: Erebus

Though I have ACU I was wondering if I can wear ATACs for SOF? Looking forward to it.

ATACS is an approved for SOF and Pharma...at least the standard desert version. The FG version would only usable on Gen. Green.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Jocko

Re: OP: Bad Blood - NY 5.19.12

Post by Jocko »

Moondog, any word on the team rebalancing? Are you waiting for the latest evike roster?

Erebus
First Name: Douglas
Last Name: Hemphill

Post by Erebus »

Moondog wrote:

ATACS is an approved for SOF and Pharma...at least the standard desert version. The FG version would only usable on Gen. Green.
Yeah, its the standard version, I was too impatient to wait for the FG at the time, thanks.
Signature and personality being remodeled

rex
First Name: Steve
Last Name: DiCosmo

Post by rex »

We tried registering for blackshirts this past Thursday and Friday but evike was having problems. Today I am told that the blackshirts are capped. Lame. Moondog, we've rolled with scooty and big d countless times, including last years bad blood, and because of evike, we are unable to play along side our friends. The teams were supposed to be capped at 30 players per team and I noticed that the black shirts are 1 over and US SOF is 3 over. That doesn't seem fair at all. Is there anything you can do for us? It would be greatly appreciated.

rfkhunter
First Name: rich
Last Name: knudsen

Post by rfkhunter »

This is going to be great can't wait !!

Shogun Mitsu
Site Admin
First Name: Angel
Last Name: Sosa

Post by Shogun Mitsu »

rex wrote:We tried registering for blackshirts this past Thursday and Friday but evike was having problems. Today I am told that the blackshirts are capped. Lame. Moondog, we've rolled with scooty and big d countless times, including last years bad blood, and because of evike, we are unable to play along side our friends. The teams were supposed to be capped at 30 players per team and I noticed that the black shirts are 1 over and US SOF is 3 over. That doesn't seem fair at all. Is there anything you can do for us? It would be greatly appreciated.
Dont count the refs & the Co's. The registration was open since early in the week & unfortunately we can not make changes to the roster as it is Evike that is handling that part of the event. Once each team is capped by Evike, thats pretty much it for that team. Registration has only been open for under a week, so it would be premature to say the teams need to be rebalanced atleast until Early Bird registration ends provided the other teams have not capped by then. I made sure to let people know that it would be best to buy multiple tickets to be sure there entire team would be together & collect the money from everyone. Sorry, but it looks like you'll be doing like I did last year & play against your friends. Atleast you have the advantage of knowing how they play! ;)
~STRENGTH & HONOR~
NYCAirsoft.com the definitive guide to airsoft for NYC, connecting airsoft players in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and around the world.
ACCOUNT VALIDATION INSTRUCTIONS
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=379

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Post by Moondog »

rex wrote:We tried registering for blackshirts this past Thursday and Friday but evike was having problems. Today I am told that the blackshirts are capped. Lame. Moondog, we've rolled with scooty and big d countless times, including last years bad blood, and because of evike, we are unable to play along side our friends. The teams were supposed to be capped at 30 players per team and I noticed that the black shirts are 1 over and US SOF is 3 over. That doesn't seem fair at all. Is there anything you can do for us? It would be greatly appreciated.
Could you have registerd earlier in the week? I'm hopeing we'll get some drop-outs between now and game day. I'm also going ask if any players Black Shirts and SOF players are willing to move over to other teams.

I'm a little concerned that I haven't seen Big D's name on the roster or posting about this event. I can't sqeeze in players this time. I tried to give vet players from last year early warning about registering but I think a lot of them assume it would be like previous years when there was always a few empty slots the week before. Not so this year.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Post by Moondog »

metarinse wrote:So, I am a registered member in this game, how do I get a password to communicate with the rest of my team(Tribals), i.e. introductions and such. Thanks!
Please PM your team Commander or Embed Ref for access to your teams planning threads in the EVENT PLANNING forum. Thanks.

Headkill
Site Admin

Post by Headkill »

Moondog wrote:
metarinse wrote:So, I am a registered member in this game, how do I get a password to communicate with the rest of my team(Tribals), i.e. introductions and such. Thanks!
Please PM your team Commander or Embed Ref for access to your teams planning threads in the EVENT PLANNING forum. Thanks.
Sent to you, meta

Tsuyoi
First Name: Tianwei
Last Name: Xiong

Post by Tsuyoi »

Well if anything, you can ask your friends from Black Shirts to join you and the rest of your friends on another team. It would be much easier to move people from a capped team to a more empty one than the other way around.

Also, do realize that by Thursday/Friday black shirts were already full, the roster on this site just had not been updated yet. I purchased my friend's registration on Feb 28th (that was Tuesday), and she's one of the last ones registered on Black Shirts. This means by Wednesday the team was already full. No one had an unfair advantage over anyone else in terms of registration. Moondog had given us a warning a week ago that team registrations were filling up fast, and to get you and your friends in as fast as possible. If other players managed to get their organization and funds together faster than you and registered before you, then that's that, you'll either have to play on two teams, or ask your friends to join you on one of the teams with more slots open.
Callsign: Tsuyoi

Loadout:
KWA KM4 RIS with Madbull QD Mock Silencer + Barska Scope
KWA M9
A whole lot of guts