NYC Airsoft


The definitive guide to airsoft for New York.
It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 422 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 43  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: OP: Bad Blood - NY 5.19.12
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:12 am 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:34 am
Posts: 3
Location: New York City
Moondog-Both of us in Black Shirt pls.
1. Ricardo Toribio Jr. - Paltik
2. Ricardo Toribio III - Thathird


Evike.com
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 1957108
Detailed Invoice: https://www.evike.com/account_history_i ... id=1957108
Date Ordered: Thursday 01 March, 2012

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x (Ground Shipping Only, NO Express/Air) 12 Gram CO2 Cartridge for Airsoft and Air Gun (Box of 20)A6-006 (GAS-IS-12GCO2x20) = $11.00
1 x Hakkotsu Thunder B CO2 "Distraction Device" Airsoft / Paintball Simulation Grenade Package (Grenade + 12 Shells)A5-014 A5-009 (GNDE-TB-DDSet) = $35.00
1 x Matrix AK "Beta" Type Steel Flashhider for all 14mm Negative Airsoft AEG BarrelsU7-032 (FH-BB011A-NEG) = $18.00
2 x Operation Bad Blood 2012 - May 19th, 2012 (Plattekill, NY. An Evike EAST COAST Appreciation Game)Superstore (EVENT-BADBLOOD) = $40.00
Team Black Shirt
------------------------------------------------------
Discount Coupon thankyou 20% applied: -$20.80
Sub-Total: $83.20
United Parcel Service (Ground [2-6 business days in transit]): $15.61
Total: $98.81


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: OP: Bad Blood - NY 5.19.12
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:12 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:54 am
Posts: 156
Location: New Windsor, NY
Yeah I registered on Day 1 but I'm not on the list.
They just emailed me asking what team I want to be on.

Looks like they are correcting the list.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: OP: Bad Blood - NY 5.19.12
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:21 am 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:52 pm
Posts: 7
Location: Malone, NY
I paid and posted in here as well and I'm not on the list either?

Products
1 x Pre-Order Estimated Arrival: 03/2012 --- KWA Full Metal Magazine for KWA M1911 MK Series Gas Pistol (NS2 System) $30.00
1 x Evike.com Airsoft / Paintballing Tactical QD Barrel Protection Cover / Barrel Condom $0.99
1 x Tactical Magguard for Handguns for Airsoft Gas Blowbacks $9.99
1 x Operation Bad Blood 2012 - May 19th, 2012 (Plattekill, NY. An Evike EAST COAST Appreciation Game)
  - Team: Tribals $20.00

Billing Information


Discount Coupon thankyou 20% applied: -$12.20
Sub-Total: $48.78
United Parcel Service (Ground [2-6 business days in transit]): $13.89
Total: $62.68

Order History

02/28/2012 (A)Pending (Authorize.net)  

Your Evike.com Customer Service Team
http://www.evike.com
02/29/2012 Status Update 110- Customer email requesting to change team to:

[BLACK SHIRTS]

*** Please note: Order change requests are not guaranteed at time of request. You will receive an email update with the new status within 48 hours.***

We have shipped one or all of your items. Please
Changed team to:

BLACK SHIRTS

Thank you for shopping with Evike.com.

Sincerely,

MP
Order Processing Department
Evike.com, Inc.

http://www.evike.com
Your Ultimate Shop!

_________________
You can't say civilization isn't advancing: in every war, they kill you in a new way.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: OP: Bad Blood - NY 5.19.12
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:39 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:18 am
Posts: 748
Location: Yonkers, New York
ATTENTION ALL: Be advised that the roster will be adjusted periodically when Evike sends us updates. We have been getting updates on weekdays, so please DO NOT be alarmed if you see no changes over the weekend, or very few. Evike.com has a player cap & WILL NOT over sell this event. If you are able to complete the event ticket purchase & recieve confirmation, we WILL see you on the field! I am hoping they also have a cap on the teams as well, so we can have a well balanced game that accomodates everyone... A bit of advice, have a secondary loadout ready just in case the team you choose sells out!

_________________
~STRENGTH & HONOR~
Image
NYCAirsoft.com the definitive guide to airsoft for NYC, connecting airsoft players in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and around the world.
ACCOUNT VALIDATION INSTRUCTIONS
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=379


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: OP: Bad Blood - NY 5.19.12
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:55 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:18 am
Posts: 748
Location: Yonkers, New York
I will start a carpool thread for this event & maybe you can get a few guys to chip in for fuel & tolls. Your ride, your rules, just be sure to post your rules.
sk wrote:
Signed up! Don't even have a marker yet! hah. Plenty of time though! Stoked for this event. It's about ~2 hrs from me in Brooklyn. Looking for people to carpool with as event draws closer (I don't mind driving and can sit 3 additional).

Evike.com
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 1956651
Detailed Invoice:
https://www.evike.com/account_history_i ... id=1956651
Date Ordered: Thursday 01 March, 2012

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x Operation Bad Blood 2012 - May 19th, 2012 (Plattekill, NY. An Evike EAST
COAST Appreciation Game)Superstore (EVENT-BADBLOOD) = $20.00
Team SOF
------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Total: $20.00
Evike Economy (Evike Super Saver): $5.00
Total: $25.00

_________________
~STRENGTH & HONOR~
Image
NYCAirsoft.com the definitive guide to airsoft for NYC, connecting airsoft players in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and around the world.
ACCOUNT VALIDATION INSTRUCTIONS
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=379


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: OP: Bad Blood - NY 5.19.12
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:05 am 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:08 pm
Posts: 250
Location: Brooklyn
Mitsukai wrote:
I will start a carpool thread for this event & maybe you can get a few guys to chip in for fuel & tolls. Your ride, your rules, just be sure to post your rules.
sk wrote:
Signed up! Don't even have a marker yet! hah. Plenty of time though! Stoked for this event. It's about ~2 hrs from me in Brooklyn. Looking for people to carpool with as event draws closer (I don't mind driving and can sit 3 additional).

Evike.com
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 1956651
Detailed Invoice:
https://www.evike.com/account_history_i ... id=1956651
Date Ordered: Thursday 01 March, 2012

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x Operation Bad Blood 2012 - May 19th, 2012 (Plattekill, NY. An Evike EAST
COAST Appreciation Game)Superstore (EVENT-BADBLOOD) = $20.00
Team SOF
------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Total: $20.00
Evike Economy (Evike Super Saver): $5.00
Total: $25.00


Sounds good - I also updated my original confirmation from evike w/my name so you can grant me access to the SOF forum and add me to the SOF roster.

_________________
Former NEO FTL; Now rolling solo!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: OP: Bad Blood - NY 5.19.12
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:09 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:24 pm
Posts: 4078
Location: New York
Mitsukai wrote:
ATTENTION ALL: Be advised that the roster will be adjusted periodically when Evike sends us updates. We have been getting updates on weekdays, so please DO NOT be alarmed if you see no changes over the weekend, or very few. Evike.com has a player cap & WILL NOT over sell this event. If you are able to complete the event ticket purchase & recieve confirmation, we WILL see you on the field! I am hoping they also have a cap on the teams as well, so we can have a well balanced game that accomodates everyone... A bit of advice, have a secondary loadout ready just in case the team you choose sells out!



ATTENTION ALL:

If you don't see your name on the list, or in the wrong team, please call Evike with your order#. They are in charge of the official roster. We are posting it here for players to confirm that it is correct.

If your first choice faction is full, please consider joining a team with open slots. We can not add friends or members of your airsoft team to a faction that is already full.

_________________
Image
Image
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: OP: Bad Blood - NY 5.19.12
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:10 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:18 am
Posts: 748
Location: Yonkers, New York
Not a problem Sk, as soon as we get the updated Roster from Evike & your name is on there, I will pm you the password. Opsec is priority one when planning.

_________________
~STRENGTH & HONOR~
Image
NYCAirsoft.com the definitive guide to airsoft for NYC, connecting airsoft players in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and around the world.
ACCOUNT VALIDATION INSTRUCTIONS
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=379


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: OP: Bad Blood - NY 5.19.12
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:21 am 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:08 pm
Posts: 250
Location: Brooklyn
Mitsukai wrote:
Not a problem Sk, as soon as we get the updated Roster from Evike & your name is on there, I will pm you the password. Opsec is priority one when planning.


Excellent, read you loud and clear. I updated the car-pool thread as well.

_________________
Former NEO FTL; Now rolling solo!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: OP: Bad Blood - NY 5.19.12
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:57 am 
Offline
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:44 pm
Posts: 63
Location: NYC
Attention all TRIBALS

PM me for password to the Tribals planning thread for the event so we can all chat it up on how to shoot Angel in the head...

_________________
“I worshipped dead men for their strength, Forgetting I was strong.”
- Vita Sackville-West


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 422 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 43  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group   | Design By Californium Design      | Updated By phpBBservice.nl