AAR Miami Vice Aug 17th 2013 C&C NJ

After Action Reports, game photos and videos
G5
First Name: Jameson
Last Name: Lzz

AAR Miami Vice Aug 17th 2013 C&C NJ

Post by G5 »

Operators,

Great competition this weekend. Great field @ C&C NJ, there were only a few of us which made the manhunt a lot more fun. My guys, MERCS, were running an exceptional tactical game (silent, deadly, stealth.) What was your money-shoot? Write down your experience with Miami Vice 2013.

BTW, I lost my new Machanix Gloves Mpact 3 size S -tan. If anyone picked it up or accidentally put into their bags, please PM me. Your good karma is much appreciated.
G5-G5 out

DRK
First Name: Derek
Last Name: pom

Re: AAR Miami Vice Aug 17th 2013 C&C NJ

Post by DRK »

Finally getting around to writing this with free time being available.

To Start, the faction I played on. The Drug Dealers. was just me, Malice & Big Daddy (aka cookie).

for just 3 guys, we kicked ass. we started with just 4 bags of stash to hide. we only lost 1 the entire day. vs the other team loosing more with a lot more men than us. we were a perfect setup. i was carrying an SMG with a few mags and a few hand guns. Malice had a single shot shotgun that shoots very very very far and cookie has his Sr-12 with his 1 midcap and a couple hand guns. that spread of fire power allowed us to switch out who would be best when we moved up to some where. after a while camping up at building 1 where our *area* was. we collectively decided, with all that gun fire we hear by the police station and dunkin building. we could try fort fudds and see if we can capitalize on the fighting. we easily repelled repeated attempts up the road towards us. they either got tired of that or they had bigger to worry about as the other faction came up from behind and on the side of dunkin.

we manged to move up the side of the hill by fort fudds where we encountered 1. there was another up by the taller rock going towards the barracks. after getting to fort fudds, i looked inside and found the 2 stash bags and took after that shooter by the rocks opened up trying to get me escaping. Malice engaged him and i ran off as big daddy engaged and covered going down the hill. as i run past the michael bay window, malice who is ahead of me engages what appeared to be more FARC attacking up from the path way there that hugs the rope line around staging. seeing cookie coming down the hill dead was not good sign and i heard malice get hit as he tried to move. realizing that their respawn is right there i tried my best to simply go closer to that attacker down the path rather than go towards fort fudds which is closer to their spawn. i was hoping to maybe get a lucky shot in and keep going but i was hit as i tried to advance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37QkGif_op8

later on in the day we moved up to attack building 3 and towards the police station. we exchanged fire for quite a while, their spawn wasnt too far away and given how few we were. our special respawn rule to regen outside of any battle helped. if we had 1-2 more guys on our faction. i think the tally at the end would of been in our favor.

now i have on video, one player. who decides its ok to shoot after admitting being shot, releases their red rag. draws a pistol and fires at me. We have heard the complaints about GMR before, but even they have never done such a thing. that up close for a camera to see.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE5clMhcFFI
For Russia

OP: Northern Light 1,2,4
OP: Lightning Strike 1-4
OP: Bulldog 7
OP: Lion Claw XI
OP: Shahrazad 1,3
OP: Red Storm East 1,2,4,5
OP: Red Storm West 2014
OP: Swift Justice
OP: X 1,2
The Milwaukee Project
The Ohio Project

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Post by Moondog »

At what time in the video does that guy pull the B.S. about shooting after he waves his dead rag?
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

DRK
First Name: Derek
Last Name: pom

Post by DRK »

Moondog wrote:At what time in the video does that guy pull the B.S. about shooting after he waves his dead rag?

http://www.airsoftnj.com/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=35004
For Russia

OP: Northern Light 1,2,4
OP: Lightning Strike 1-4
OP: Bulldog 7
OP: Lion Claw XI
OP: Shahrazad 1,3
OP: Red Storm East 1,2,4,5
OP: Red Storm West 2014
OP: Swift Justice
OP: X 1,2
The Milwaukee Project
The Ohio Project

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Post by Moondog »

DRK wrote:
Moondog wrote:At what time in the video does that guy pull the B.S. about shooting after he waves his dead rag?

http://www.airsoftnj.com/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=35004
Oh, I remember this. He was very sorry about doing that and recused himself from the rest of the game.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars