Urban E.R.T. Custom Slings Weapon Slings

Detailed reviews and links to reviews of gear

Moderators: primer, Shogun Mitsu

Nachostheclown
Site Admin

Urban E.R.T. Custom Slings Weapon Slings

Post by Nachostheclown »

While searching for a tactical sling for my FS2000, I came across Urban ERT's web site. They make a wide variety of 1,2 and 3 point slings for Armalites and all sorts of other less used weapons including the FS2000, P90 and Aug series. Hell they even make a sling for the KRISS. Most of the slings can be had in black, OD, Tan, Foliage and Multi-Cam. I decided to try the MSAR STG 556 2 point sling first and see what this company was all about. Ordered the sling on Friday and they shipped it USPS Priority and I received it today. I had shipping confirmation and tracking info in my Email within 30 minutes of placing the order. I was sold on this company by that alone. Total for the sling was 59.75 with 5.65 shipping.

Urban ERT Site
http://www.urbanertslings.com/index.html

Upon opening the package I found a neatly packaged sling with a large "made in the USA" sticker on the bag. Made in the USA, off to a good start already. In the package was instructions, sling, window decal and a company card.

The sling itself is made of very heavy duty material, probably the sturdiest sling I have ever seen. It is fairly wide but it allows for the weight of the weapon to be carried much more evenly on your shoulder or neck.

The kit comes with everything needed for either a 1 point sling or 2 point sling. Here it is set up for 1 point.

Here is the 2 point set up.

At the front of the sling is a quick cinch strap that allows you to sling the weapon with the sling loose, then tighten it to the desired length. To loosen the sling back up all you need to do is lift up the cinch buckle and pull down on the weapon. I really like this set up, it allows for quick changes from body armor carry to a more on the FOB carry.

The sling also has a built in bungee to allow more play with the weapon. The bungee is strong enough that the weight of the weapon alone will not stretch it. As soon as you apply even a little pressure it stretches to where you need it.

Sling worn in 1 point set up.

Sling worn in 2 point set up.

Overall I am very impressed buy the company and their product. The sling is very comfortable and seems like it will be last a long time. I know I will be ordering from them again soon.