new join

All new members MUST post an introduction HERE
USMC_Lucas
Unverified Account
First Name: Lucas
Last Name: Goodmancharlton

new join

Post by USMC_Lucas »

Hey so i am in the marines and trying to message one of the guys about that topic but cant seem to figure out how to do so, also cant seem to change my avatar keeps saying my image is to big and i dont know how to change the size by pixels. just wanted some help. if you can it would probably be easier to email me first since i cant seem to figure out this message process on theis web site (trebman.ny@gmail.com)

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Re: new join

Post by Moondog »

USMC_Lucas wrote:Hey so i am in the marines and trying to message one of the guys about that topic but cant seem to figure out how to do so, also cant seem to change my avatar keeps saying my image is to big and i dont know how to change the size by pixels. just wanted some help. if you can it would probably be easier to email me first since i cant seem to figure out this message process on theis web site (trebman.ny@gmail.com)
Hi and welcome. Check out the link in my signature. Your photo is too large to upload to our very budget server (we can't host thousands of +1MB headshots). So there are work-arounds like hosting the image on another photo server like Flickr or photobucket. Check out the guide on photos. Links in my signature.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars