$70.00 (registration before game)
$100.00 (walk on)

Skirmish Paintball
211 N. Meckesville Rd
Albrightsville, PA 18210
(http://proving-grounds.webs.com/)

Ages: 16 and up

150 PAX

$30 to register and $40 due at the field.

The tension that had been brewing for months in Bizumungu exploded yesterday as General and warlord Omondi Odumbe bought the deadly ‘Detrotoxin’ virus from the Black Market. This virus has wreaked havoc in countries like Namibia, Ethiopia & Somalia. Scientists have determined that the virus is a mutated and bioengineered form of the Ebola, SARS and Hepatitis A viruses. Amidst this hostility, the country is going through the worst draught in its entire history. The victorious Odumbe military has commandeered the American sent Food and Antidotes all over the country. Tens of thousands have been killed in the fighting or executed thereafter. Stuck between a rock and a hard place, Thousands of desperate refugees have begun to pick up arms and started to revolt against the cruel regime. Although there are peacekeepers deployed, no word yet on the United Nations' reaction to the coup, but United States forces have already begun to evacuate its embassy

Factions:

US Forces/Tan Team - Any Tan Camo (Gear color does not count!) Desert Marpat, Chocolate Chip, UCP, ACU, Tri Color, ATACS Arid, Multi Cam all will be included in this team (50 spots available)

Bizumungu National Army/Green Team - Any Green Camo (Gear color does not count!) Woodland Marpat, Woodland Camo, Tiger Stripe, ATACS Foliage Green all will be included in this team
(50 spots available)

Bizimungu Rebel Forces (BRF) - If You are on a team with a lot of minors, you will be assigned to this team, There is no Camo, Please wear street clothes, There is no restriction on Chest rigs/Plate Carriers/Vests; carrying mags in pockets is recommended.
(25 spots available)

United Nations Team (UN Team) - No Camo Restrictions; you WILL however wear a blue band and/or Blue head gear.
(25 spots available)

This is a basic Milsim event in the sense of real-caps/mid-caps only etc drum mags for faithful recreations of real world LMG's only etc!

This is at Skirmish Paintball in the Pocono's not a bad drive at all from fields like Poco Loco!!! Their AO is amazing they have full castles villages woodland open fields even a city made out of shipping containers! This is not an event to miss the terrain is cheap the event isn't expensive as you get to space your payments out!

Camping is allowed!

18+ is age limit, 16+ is allowed but talk to Samuel first for approval!

This is the story! Contact Samuel Adams who's running the game for questions and comments and to be added to the Facebook Event page!

Contact- https://www.facebook.com/SamuelAdams6?fref=ts (might have to already be signed into facebook to view if you cannot find him contact me and I will gladly help)

Really hope to see some NYC players there! We are at 50 players right now and need at least 150, while we can easily do it by the day of the event we need the pre-registration money for props and to balance out teams before hand! With luck we can have 200+ players! This will be a fun Milsim event with IED's and role players speaking other languages you will have to translate!

My team TLO will be heading out with 5 members, we are currently on the BAF team.
Hope to see people there!

TLO-Marksman
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Dann

Re: OP Proving Grounds 24hr MILSIM Skirmish PB July 26th-27t

Post by TLO-Marksman »

Skirmish now has a ad on their website for this Op!!!

http://www.skirmish.com/events/the-prov ... soft-game/

Were looking to expand this Op even more so the more players the better! Thinking about it? Add Samuel Adams on FB for further details! The split pre-reg really helps since its only $30 now for a 24 hour MILSIM Op!!!

Keeper
First Name: Donald
Last Name: Swelgin

Post by Keeper »

Looks like an interesting OP for $70. Skirmish is a decent place to play. Played a lot of good games there.
"Might be old...Might be Slow, but I am like a Dog with a Bone. I never give it up."
THE PATRIOTS
The Arsenal: http://patriots.nepa-airsoft.com/Keeper ... s-2016.htm

TLO-Marksman

Post by TLO-Marksman »

Yeah it's gonna be a fun game with a full compliment of civilians dressed up in a mock refugee camp along with IEDs and night combat. It's a true Milsim Op and the split pay really helps make it affordable!
Keeper go with RWS, I know they're going just not what team Im pre-Reging for BAF the Green Team African Army tonight.
If you got the whole blue digital going on maybe even consider UN

Keeper
First Name: Donald
Last Name: Swelgin

Post by Keeper »

Might be a good game, but I can't see for crap at night. Might count me out on that aspect. :(
"Might be old...Might be Slow, but I am like a Dog with a Bone. I never give it up."
THE PATRIOTS
The Arsenal: http://patriots.nepa-airsoft.com/Keeper ... s-2016.htm

TLO-Marksman

Post by TLO-Marksman »

I'm a bit fuzzy on the night game as of now, it's optional. Although for te sake of Milsim we might have people stay in the game zone as jut rest at their FoB and defend it, just use flashlights all you need. Attacking others is completely optional though I sure as hell will be doing that!
Talk to Samuel.

Joker Sam
First Name: Sammy
Last Name: Adams

Post by Joker Sam »

HEY GUYS. IT'S THE MORON HOLDING THIS GAME!!!! THE TAN FACTION IS COMPLETELY SOLD OUT AND THE UN TEAM HAS BEEN COMPLETELY ASSIMILATED WITH OTHER 3 TEAMS... ALSO THERE WILL BE 2 BREAKS IN BETWEEN THE WHOLE GAME: GAME 1 WILL BE FROM 11 AM TO 6 PM ON JULY 26. THEN WE'RE GONNA TAKE A BREAK TO RELOAD ETC. THEN WE'LL START GAME 2 THE 'NIGHT' OP AT AROUND 7 PM TILL MIDNIGHT. THEN BREAK FOR THE NIGHT GET SOME SHUT EYE TILL 10 AM THE NEXT DAY WHEN WE'RE GONNA PLAY TILL AROUND 3 OR 4 PM. ALSO DEADLINE FOR EARLY BIRD REGISTRY IS JUNE 8TH THEN PRICE WILL GO UP TO $60 FOR REGISTRY AND $40 AT THE FIELD, AT THIS TIME WALK ONS WILL BE ACCORD AT $100 AT THE FIELD. BUT THAT IS COMPLETELY UP TO MY DISCRETION AND DEPENDS ON HOW THE TEAMS FILL UP. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ADD ME ON FACEBOOK. Nobullfitness@gmail.com or facebook/Samuel Adams
THANK YOU
Do Not Let someone dim your light because it is shining in their eyes

A lion does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

WIckED_jEstEr787
First Name: Edwin
Last Name: Lanauze

Post by WIckED_jEstEr787 »

Hey fellas, just a quick question. Where can I get my ticket? Thank you.

Joker Sam
First Name: Sammy
Last Name: Adams

Post by Joker Sam »

WIckED_jEstEr787 wrote:Hey fellas, just a quick question. Where can I get my ticket? Thank you.
go to http://proving-grounds.webs.com/uniform ... nts-paypal and request an invoice, or add me/message me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/SamuelAdams6 and I can send you an Invoice, the Invoice payment notification you get, is the 'ticket'
Do Not Let someone dim your light because it is shining in their eyes

A lion does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

WIckED_jEstEr787
First Name: Edwin
Last Name: Lanauze

Post by WIckED_jEstEr787 »

Thank you.