This will be an unprecedented national event, a 2-day airsoft game held on opposite coats. This game will be a continuation of OP: Fallout West held in California on Saturday. The team leaders from that game will brief their sister team in NY and the winning team will get a special starting bonus. Inspired by the video game series, FALLOUT®, this event features unique rules designed to simulate the experience of leveling up in game and survival/scrounging in a post-apocalyptic world. Each team will compete to earn donations for their team’s charity: The Monterey Aquarium, Team Rubicon and the Intrepid Sea Air and Space museum.
Sunday, August 24, 2014
$25 Early Bird Discount (first 20 tickets per team)
$35 Discount Online Admission (deadline 8/1/14)
$40 Field Payment
Purchase your admission in advance at Evike.com. Print out your Evike receipt as your ticket. A $1 service fee will be added at checkout. Players who pre-purchase admission online will receive special game swag. Deadline for refunds is 8/15/14. ::Order Here::
REGISTER AT NYCAirsoft.com
After buying tickets from Evike.com, we encourage you to create a free account on the NYC Airsoft board to discuss team planning and to learn more about the game rules. Players must use their callsign as their ID and post a photo of their face:http://nycairsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=379
• 400fps limit w/ .25g BB’s for standard guns
• 500fps limit w/ .25g BB’s for semi-only sniper weapons
• Full-Seal goggles with retention (No shooting glasses)
• No mesh goggles without secondary eye protection
• Minors must wear face protection (eg. PB masks, mesh masks, shemaghs, etc.)
• Barrel Condom/Blockers for all rifles
• (2) red “dead” rags
• Nametape with your name/callsign or duct tape with your callsign written on it taped to your vest or helmet
• A minimum of 2 quarts water/hydration
• Field rations (hot meals available at the field)
• Boots (sturdy footwear recommended with ankle support)
• Adults must present valid photo ID along with both signed waivers (PSI and Evike/NYCAirsoft)
• Minors +13 years old must have parent or guardian present at registration to sign waiver (or legally NOTARIZED)
• FRS/GMRS Radios are required of ALL players
• Pea grenades, fuse lit smoke grenades, and pyrotechnic grenades are PROHIBITED
SPECIAL BB REQUIREMENTS
• Players must use game supplied 0.25g Evike Matrix BB’s for PHASE 1 and 2 of the game, which will be supplied free of charge. Player’s may use their own BB’s for PHASE 3.
World War 3 ended a decade ago. The Bay Area is a radioactive wasteland, and paramilitary warlords vie to rule what’s left. In this post-apocalyptic game, ammunition is a rare commodity. Players will start the game with limited ammunition and basic weapons. They must search and scavenge additional ammunition and supplies as the game progresses.
Uniform requirements will be strictly enforced. Black vests may only be worn by the Wasteland team. Players may NOT wear yellow, orange or red clothing. Player cap of 50 players per team. Planning and squad assignment discussions will be on password protected forums on the NYCAirsoft.com board.
THE HUDSON UNION
Uniform: Green camo
A paramilitary army of Albany-Queens Colonies
Charity: The Monterey Bay Aquarium
THE LIBERTY MILITIA
Uniform: Tan camo (including Muticam and ACU/UCP)
A paramilitary army of the Philadelphia-Trenton Confederacy
Charity: Team Rubicon
Uniform: Black tops or vests with any pants
Survivors and raiders that have formed heavily armed gangs
Charity: The Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum
This team is by invite only and under the direct control of the GM and require costumes. Those interested in applying should PM Moondog at the NYCAirsoft.com Forum.
Uniform: Halloween horror masks with jeans or solid colored pants. Goggles must be worn under or on top of masks.
Uniform: Power Armor (Football shoulder pads, hocky pads, etc.)
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS GAME
Here is an overview of the unique aspects of this game.
• Teams start with limited ammo and must find extra ammo on the field or trade issued bottle caps for ammo from the caravan.
• Teams must find RadX Boxes and hoard them in their HQ. The team with the most RadX Boxes at the end of the game will be the winner.
• Teams may raid other team’s HQ to steal their boxes.
• Drinkable STIMPAKs allow players to heal
Find out more at : http://www.nycairsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3051