Evike.com is coming to the East Coast to hold their annual customer appreciation game, co-produced by Moondog Industries and EMR. A portion of the event proceeds will be donated the Leukemia Lymphoma Society and the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund).
In the aftermath of an outbreak of Ebola, a 1/3 of Congo’s population is dead and the country is in open civil war. The CDC (U.S. Centers for Disease Control) has put out a bounty for fresh virus samples from the affected regions to try and isolate the new Ebola strain. The country is split into 4 warring factions. Each faction has sent armed medical teams into the hot zone to find the most viral samples. For update INTEL briefings, go to our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/events/176114179656848/
CHANGES FOR 2018
• Sunday Flea Market (players may sell gear)
• Dead Blood weapons restrictions further detailed (see Player Packet)
• Additional stationary spawn locations
• 30% larger game AO (Area of Operations)
• HPA guns must have external zip tied Tournament locks (taped over or zip ties directly on regs will no longer be accepted)
EMR Event Park
577 Wolf’s Lair Road
New Milford, PA 18834
17:00-20:00 Early chrono and registration
SAT 23 OPBB
08:00-09:30 Chrono/Sign In
09:30-10:00 Group Photo and Briefing
10:00-11:00 Deployment and Faction Briefing
11:00-17:00 Game On
SUN 24 Bonus Games
09:00-09:45 Chrono and Wristband check
10:00-11:30 OP: Dead Blood (see Special Weapon Restrictions)
12:00-14:00 Skirmish games (regular weapons)
13yrs or older unless accompanied by a paid Adult (photo ID proof of age required)
All tickets must be pre-purchased through Evike.
Tickets will NOT be sold at the field. http://www.evike.com/
Ticket cancelation/return deadline: June 15, 2018
Bunk houses and Camping Sites through EMR. Be aware of all EMR regulations and deposit requirements. Reserve onlinehttp://emrpaintball.com/lodging
The EMR is a full-service field and offers free air fills for OPBB players running P* and HPA powered guns. Tournament locks on regulators required. https://tinyurl.com/hpalocks
Smok’n Jay’s BBQ will be offering delicious meals for sale, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, including hot breakfast, lunch and dinners.
EMR sells all required safety gear and Jakal Airsoft will be offering airsoft guns and tactical gear for sale as well as BBs and green gas.
Players must bring all of these required items to sign-in. Players lacking any item or wearing incorrect camo will NOT be allowed to play. No exceptions.
FPS LIMITES will be strictly enforced with spot checks during the game.
• 400fps w/ .25g BB limit for semi-automatic and full-auto guns
• 500fps w/ .25g BB limit for bolt-action rifles
• 30rps maximum ROF for all guns
• Bio-BB’s ONLY
• P-Stars and HPA powered guns must have external TOURNAMENT locks that cover their adjustment valve and are zip-tied. Tape or zip-ties through regulator holes will no longer be accepted. ie.https://tinyurl.com/hpalocks
• Full-Seal goggles with retention (No shooting glasses)
• No mesh goggles without secondary eye protection
• All players must wear face protection: cloth, mesh, neoprene, or plastic
• All players must wear ear protection: cloth, hats, helmets, goggle straps, or mesh
• Barrel Condom/Blockers for all rifles (socks and gloves are not sufficient)
• Red “dead” rag
• Nametape or duct tape with your name/callsign on your vest or helmet
• >2 quarts water/hydration
• Field rations (bring your own food)
• Boots (sturdy footwear recommended with ankle support)
• Players must present valid photo ID if asked
• Printed copy of Evike Receipt or Order Confirmation Email
• Filled out and print copy of EMR/Evike waiver
• FRS/GMRS radios (for emergency signaling)
• No player will be allowed on field without an OPBB wristband (issued at sign-in)
Only Sport Smoke® brand markers may be used during the game. Markers may NOT be used inside buildings
• Pyrotechnic grenades
• Pea grenades
ZOMBIE GAME (See Player Packet for complete restrictions)
• 333fps w/ .25g BB. all guns are restricted to Semi-Only fire
• Pistols, shotguns, springers rifles, and AEPs only
• AEGs, HPA rifles and melee weapons are prohibited
Uniform will be strictly enforced. Team uniforms are defined by color and pattern. Players may generally wear any color/camo vest, helmet or harness but Black Shirts should avoid wearing green and Green’s Army should avoid wearing black. No hunting camo
The Black Shirts
Uniform: Black tops with any color/pattern pants
Background: Internal Security forces for former President Mobutu
Uniform: Any green camo or solid green uniform with matching camo pants
Background: Troops of the Congo Defense Forces loyal to General Green and the Private Security Forces of the Minister of Finance
Uniform: Solid tan or any desert camo including UCP/ACU (no ‘Transitional’ camo types ie. Multicam)
Background: Marxist guerrillas and “troops from socialist members of the African Union
Uniform: Matching transitional camo tops and pants: Multicam, Kryptek Mandrake or ATACs-fg tops. No solid tan tops/sleeves.
Background: Armed militia of a Congolese Christian sect
Tribal Militia (NPC team)
Uniform: Civilian plaid or Hawaiian printed shirts (except red, orange or yellow) with any type pants
Background: Farmers, deserters and regional militias defending their villages from potentially infected outsiders.
This is an INVITE only OPFOR team. Players must contact Phridum or Moondog to request to join.
ONLINE EVENT INFO
For all game and pre-registration information/inquiries please contact email@example.com or post on our Feacebook page:https://www.facebook.com/events/176114179656848/