This $500 electronic target game and training system (Smart Monitor Target) from Korea and available exclusively in the US at Evike. This is a stand-alone electronic game/training device is an impact sensitive 24” LCD screen that can accurately record BB hits to score and time the shooter.
- Vertical standing monitor
- Adjustable stand, can be made as tall or as short as the shooter would prefer
- Avoid going outside for target practice, practice within the safety of your own home
- Easy to set up and get started
- Various targets to choose from, with up to 6 unique targets
- Test yourself and practice shooting with an individualized scoring system
- BBs resistant screen and sensors ensures reusability
Recommended Airsoft Weapon Specs
- FPS Under 400 (measured with 0.25g BBs)
- BB weight under .30g
- Minimum Distance 6ft
The level of complexity to assemble the unit wasn’t quite IKEA level in terms of difficulty. But setting it up the first time was a bit of work. With practice you can get down to about 3-5 minutes. It includes an Allen wrench but I found the screws on the stand to be waaaay tight. Other reviewers have reported similar problem out of the box. I recommend a good ratchet to get them loose. I used a rubber mallet.