vfc hk 416 speed trigger issue.

Improving FPS accuracy, range, ROF and painting/weathering

Moderators: JuiceWizard, redbull

PeterEx2
First Name: Pedro
Last Name: Ramos

vfc hk 416 speed trigger issue.

Post by PeterEx2 »

Hey peeps, I'm having an issue getting my speed trigger to work properly. The stock trigger works perfect but I just want a shortened trigger pull. Now my issue is that when I try to fire the gun the trigger contact slips behind the trigger. ( this is after I reassemble the gb and the motor) mind you before I inserted the motor in the hand grip I kept the motor outside and connected it. I was able to switch between semi, auto and safe with no problems. The motor spinned np. Its when the gb actually tries to cycle that the contact slips. I've never used a speed trigger. Help xD

PeterEx2
First Name: Pedro
Last Name: Ramos

Re: vfc hk 416 speed trigger issue.

Post by PeterEx2 »

PeterEx2 wrote:Hey peeps, I'm having an issue getting my speed trigger to work properly. The stock trigger works perfect but I just want a shortened trigger pull. Now my issue is that when I try to fire the gun the trigger contact slips behind the trigger. ( this is after I reassemble the gb and the motor) mind you before I inserted the motor in the hand grip I kept the motor outside and connected it. I was able to switch between semi, auto and safe with no problems. The motor spinned np. Its when the gb actually tries to cycle that the contact slips. I've never used a speed trigger. Help xD
ive also tried adjusting the screw,etc.