Strikeforce Sports new Outdoor field

Outdoor fields and CQB arenas
Shogun Mitsu
Site Admin
First Name: Angel
Last Name: Sosa

Re: Strikeforce Sports new Outdoor field

Post by Shogun Mitsu »

DegreE wrote:The whole Bio-bb thing kinda annoys me.
Just out of curiousity, what is it about bio bb's thats annoying aside From having to buy them?
~STRENGTH & HONOR~
NYCAirsoft.com the definitive guide to airsoft for NYC, connecting airsoft players in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and around the world.
ACCOUNT VALIDATION INSTRUCTIONS
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=379

DegreE
First Name: Richard
Last Name: A****

Post by DegreE »

Mitsukai wrote:
DegreE wrote:The whole Bio-bb thing kinda annoys me.
Just out of curiousity, what is it about bio bb's thats annoying aside From having to buy them?
Everywhere I've seen, they're more expensive than regular bb's. And the fact that I have to go out of my way to get bios just to play there. I go to alot of Cookie's Chaos games where regular bb's are allowed and I rarely see bb's on the ground.
[KWA M226 PTP]--[Echo1 Stag-15]---[Echo1 VGM-74]--[Echo1 Red★Star]

DegreE
First Name: Richard
Last Name: A****

Post by DegreE »

Blackiechan666 wrote:Yea well I am happy that they do take care of the environment and force everyone to use bios for the outdoor field. I don't think mother nature would enjoy being covered in plastic bb's that will never go away. And unlike their indoor field, the bb's can't just be swept up.
Bios are not all that they're cracked out to be. They still take a long time to dissolve. Its all a scam IMO.
[KWA M226 PTP]--[Echo1 Stag-15]---[Echo1 VGM-74]--[Echo1 Red★Star]

Blackiechan666
First Name: Miles
Last Name: Hill

Post by Blackiechan666 »

well of course bio bb's are going to take 3 months to biodegrade give or take a few weeks depending on the weather. Anything that is biodegradable will take at least 14 weeks to bio degrade. Its not a scam trust me. I put a bio bb in a bowl of water in my room a month and a half ago and just a bit less than half is gone.
What are my interests you ask? Airsoft, Airsoft, Airsoft, ummmm did I mention Airsoft?

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Post by Moondog »

Blackiechan666 wrote:well of course bio bb's are going to take 3 months to biodegrade give or take a few weeks depending on the weather. Anything that is biodegradable will take at least 14 weeks to bio degrade. Its not a scam trust me. I put a bio bb in a bowl of water in my room a month and a half ago and just a bit less than half is gone.
A normal BB is mostly chalk which is natural.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

jawbreaker lie
First Name: Joe
Last Name: Bellissimo

Post by jawbreaker lie »

Strike Force Sports and Cousins Paintball/Airsoft now operate this field jointly. There will be new pricing $25 pre-paid or $30 walk on. You can pre-pay by going to www.shopcousins.com
There will be no games at the Riverhead field until May 20th, until then all airsoft games will be held at the Coram location.

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

Awesome! Does that mean Cousins will be moving given the problems the township has been giving Cousins.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

jawbreaker lie
First Name: Joe
Last Name: Bellissimo

Post by jawbreaker lie »

Coram will only be running games for the next 4 Sundays and then the annual Paintball Big Game on May 19/20 will mark the end of operations on that location.

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

Sounds like a win win for Dean and Paul.

Blackiechan666
First Name: Miles
Last Name: Hill

Post by Blackiechan666 »

Sorry I'm a little late but let me get this straight, Coram doesn't do walkons anymore?
What are my interests you ask? Airsoft, Airsoft, Airsoft, ummmm did I mention Airsoft?